All Display Specs
Standard ads don’t always offer the impact needed to drive your creative message. Our custom units give you that ability to stand out and be seen, including:
- In-Banner Video
- Vertical Video
- Video Galleries
- Expandable Ads
THIRD PARTY: Track
- Initial File Load: 200kb
- Host-Initiated Subload: 1mb
- Host-Initiated Video: 1mb
- User-Initiated File Load: 2.2mb
- Video Frame Rate: 30fps
- Video Bitrate: 800kbps
- Audio Bitrate: 128kbps
- Video Duration: 15 secs
- Video Codecs: h264
- Sound must be user initiated.
- Video controls must be clearly visible.
- If expandable, there must be a clear close button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Expansion must be user initiated on click or tap.
- Weather.com follows IAB Standards and LEAN Ad Guidelines. Please check our Ad Guidelines for more information.
- Agency-built HTML5 creative must be 3rd party served; HTML5 executions built by our Creative Lab must be site-served.
- A clear close button is required in the upper-right corner of any expandable banner.
- Expandable banners may only expand left and down from the Top 300 Ad Slot on Desktop Web, and Full-Screen on Mobile.
- Expandable creative must spawn from the Top 300 position on Desktop Web, and a leave-behind is required.
- All Floating ads are reviewed by Weather’s Compliance team.
- Expandable banners must expand full screen on Mobile App.
- Auto-Expansion, Auto-Sound and Interstitials are not supported on our properties.
- Site-Served Custom Display (NAME TBD) must be developed by the Creative Lab. Minimum Spend + Timing must adhere to Lab Guidelines.